How do I give notice to my tenants?

The right forms together with solicitor guide to giving a residential tenant notice to quit premises

If you have rented out your property under an 'Assured shorthold tenancy agreement', you are entitled to regain possession of it by notifying your tenant under the terms of Section 21 of the Housing Act 1988 (known as a Section 21 Notice).

The Section 21 Notice must inform your tenant that they need to vacate your property on the date the tenancy period ends and you must have given notice to the tenant at least two months before this date.

Our Section 21 Notice will take you through every step of the procedure with comprehensive, jargon-free explanations.

Start your 'Section 21 notice' now